Gardencraft Equal Opportunity
- STATEMENT OF INTENT This company is committed to the principles of equal opportunity. We treat everyone fairly, regardless of their age, ethnicity or status.
- POLICY OBJECTIVES We comply with relevant legislation and statutory codes of practice, in particular the:
1 - Disability Discrimination Act 19952 - Sex Discrimination and equal Pay regulations 19963 - Race Relations Act 1994
Gardencraft Health & Safety Policy
- As employers, we will ensure, as for as reasonably practicable, the health and safety of our employees whilst at work and of others who may be affected by such work, in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act - UK 1974.
We will also take care of ourselves, and others who may be affected by our acts or omissions.
Employees are aware of any restrictions imposed by the Client, Codes of Conduct enforced by them and the emergency / reporting contact names.
- We will, so far as is reasonably practicable, ensure that:
Systems of work are in operation and are maintained to ensure there is no risk to health.
All employees are given information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure that their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their actions, is protected at all times whilst at work.
Gardencraft Environmental Policy
- As of the turn of the century, we have been incorporating modern practices to reduce our environmental impact as per global requirement. Keeping pace with the modern stride, we use well maintained vehicles and machinery and plan our work schedules ahead of time to reduce fuel consumption as far as possible...
Gardencrafts Quality Statement
- We are committed to providing services of highest standards that are both reliable and satisfying to all our clients. ...