Gardencrafts equal opportunities policy
- Statement Of Intent
This company is committed to the principles of equal opportunity. We treat everyone fairly, regardless of their age, ethnicity or status.
- Policy Objectives
We comply with relevant legislation and statutory codes of practice, in particular the;
- Disability Discrimination Act 1995
- Sex Discrimination and equal Pay regulations 1996
- Race Relations Act 1994
- Commission for Racial Equality (CRE)
- Equal Opportunities Commission (EOC)
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Scope Of Policy
We ensure that all our staff, subcontractors and employees are aware of this policy and this reflects in our activities, particularly in relation to the provision of our services, selection of suppliers and vendors as well as employment.
- Responsibility For Implementation
While the management and shareholders fully acknowledge their accountability and responsibility for implementation of the equity policy, the core values embodied in our policies are made known to each and every employee in our company, no matter their role, so that they too can abide by them, when they make representation of the company.